Clyve,

I wish you luck with your new group, I am going to hold off for the time
being as I have too many irons in the fire to revisit the beliefs,
rationales, & dogmas presented in the various religious contexts of this
world... all of it *IS*, and will continue to be, in the final analysis, *
conjectural**:*

It will *only* be when we, as a species, are capable of *ch**anging form*,
to escape our physical *boundedness* - to become inter-dimensional beings,
that we will be able to fully grasp the entire story of our, and the
universe's, *origins*. > *Until then, all the theorizing cannot be
substantiated....*