*No arguments:* Presently, there IS no way of substantiating whether (or
NOT) we are not just some holographic projection in a bubble (One of God's
favorite movies?).  Still, I'd rather hold out for the belief that we have
at least *some* degree of self-determination - and efficacy - as
*deluded*as that MAY be - however "tethered" that we may indeed be. So
yeah, you made
a good point.

Perhaps, it is the* repeated* witnessing of the pedantic drivel that the
so-called 'pundits' pass off as "informed dialogue," or just the pervasive
militant ignorance and over-simplification of the truly complex issues,
while invariably "muddling" the otherwise simply stated and resolved, that
has me feeling like it's all a waste of breath - an exercise in futility, to
try to bring a more heightened sense of "origins"  to the public purview.
Grant it, recently I've been feeling a bit disillusioned / disheartened, but
I really question the "readiness to receive" of our fellow humans... like
we're all on a ship of fools... running fool's errands.  No, I am NOT
suicidal, but admittedly, I'm not my optimistic self nowadays - some might
refer to my state as "morose," and I could not fault their assessment, but
"one man's garbage...." You know the rest....  *Again, good luck in you
searches & deliberations. And I mean that! *> If the rest of humanity were
as curious & open-minded as yourselves, maybe I wouldn't be felling this
way.