"My questions are rhetorical meant to point out that the planet
attractor acts on atoms and not on mass." -

How do you know that past experiments have not proved that gravity
acts on individual electrons, protons and neutrons?

Or, is this a semantic argument, in which case, a better wording would
be, "gravity produces a force on matter in proportion to its mass."?