Too verbose.

Jr writes> Too difficult for you to comprehend? Or just more than you
bargained for?

A point that you seem to be miss is that typical
scientists and engineers concisely express such things in
mathematical
language and few words.

Jr writes> Yes. They only employ words when they use the mathematics
to explain concepts that are incomprehensible.  And then they profess
the validity of multi=dimensional universes, time travel, curved
space, black holes, worm holes, etc. They identify objects and
phenomena they observe in terms of the fantasies their math led them
to. Books of such attempts  exist.

Their success is often measured by their
ability to manipulate material reality and get payed for it.

Jr writes> The US has become a nation where the financiers get paid
and the economy is now broken. Getting paid for destroying a nation is
a result of ignorance. They manipulate the money and produce nothing.
The repuglicans and democrats have no clue. Learning requires effort.
Articulated ideas are too verbose for them. Slogans are preferred.

contrast, a philosopher typically measures success by peer approval
and not so much get payed for it.

Jr writes> I seek nothing from you or the likes of you. I provide
information. You can take it or leave it. I answer you here only for
the benefit of other readers. I would prefer not to answer you again.
Sow ears do not grow into silk purses. That’s not too verbose.
 As I recall, the philosophy
teachers at Illinois Institute of Technology, circa 1982, were the
lowest payed teachers, but, had an unusual perk of being allowed to
openly serve and drink liquor during department meetings on campus.

Jr writes> Articulation on complex points is one thing. Verbosity to
sound clever to others is vacuous ego. Please spare us all here, this
kind of crap. Instead come over to a real physics group and try this
garbage out.