Trust is such a crap concept (CC), you trust your fairy lights will work when you buy them at Christmas but they dont. You trust someone in an agency to pass a message but they forget, or cannot be assed.

For me CC = Trust, Catholic Church, Social Services, Mental Health, and all negative systems that do not work!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message----- From: sadovnik socratus
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:02 AM
To: Epistemology
Subject: [epistemology 11886] Re: Physics: By Beauty it is beautiful.

Book ‘Albert Einstein’ by Leopold Infeld.
Page 4.
And out of this fantastic, relative world that Einstein
created there suddenly appeared the atomic bomb.
Page 36.
Its title is ‘Does the Inertia of a Body Depend on Its Energy?’
This short paper states: the use of atomic energy is,
in principle, possible. Forty years later, the work
of many scientists showed that the use of atomic
energy is practicable as was demonstrated  . . . . .
. . .  in the New Mexican desert and the devastation
at Hiroshima.
=============.
So, on the one hand SRT is true theory.
But on the other hand its basis ( -4D) is abstract.
To tell half of truth is worse than pure lie.
When in SRT practical truth mixed with an abstract meaning
of (-4D) our logical thought sink as ‘ unsinkable Titanic’.
SRT, as a good mirror, shows us the real ugly understanding
the concept that we call ‘ Scientific Knowledge’.
But . . .but . . .
‘ One thing I have learned in a long life:
that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive
and childlike - and yet it is the most precious thing we have.’
   / Einstein /