Re B.O.D.I.C.E.A

Yes, I am Bodicea alright, lied to by the mental health team all week long, changing the goalposts as and when it suits them, which is very unnerving when you cannot believe or have faith in your Dr. when you are told one thing is going to happen and something completely different arises. just swallow another one of their shite tablets or be sectioned. I am more concerned about my "tear gassed" eye at the moment and yes, all men are still liars as is evident to me. Having "justifiable anger" at the misery they have created and buying into malicious lies when they cannot be truthful is downright disgusting. If they kill my eye I have worked so hard to get for the benefit of all sentient beings I will want to die. If I say I am happy then they say I am too high, if I say I am unhappy then I am too low. They say it is bi-polar which is crap as we all know because it was evident to me in the first place. I am not bi-polar, not psychotic nor a motivational just pissed off at such crap. If I lived in a place of enlightened individuals none of this would be an issue. What is it us women would say oh yes "it is all bollocks"

Love and prayers and up the system

-----Original Message----- From: Serenity Smiles
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:15 AM
To: epistemology@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [epistemology 11905] Re: SRT: The Essence., what is mental health

Yes, it is true that wine was manufactured, created by human intervention
but cannabis sativa was a natural evolved substance, and a herbal remedy for
the "blues".  I would like my medicine Buddha today please.  I know how to
look after "myself" have never stolen, hurt anyone, or done anything as bad
as the self-evident ""System".  For the benefit of all sentient beings, with
love and prayers

SRT: The Essence.

Einstein wrote that as a boy 15 -16 years old:
‘ I wonder what would happen to light if I were
moving right along with it at the speed of light.’ (c=1)
From this perspective and after 10 years of hard work
he published his SRT.
So, Einstein flew at the speed c=1 and around him flew
many other light quanta. No other particles were around.
Only the light quanta were around at the speed c=1.
And Einstein saw that they can change not only all their
parameters but the surround region too, according to
Lorentz transformations.
#
Therefore I say:
SRT is a special theory only for the Quantum of Light.
SRT explains the behavior of the Quantum of Light.
==.
Best wishes.
Israel  Sadovnik  Socratus.