Ok I will attempt to try to explain as much as I can for the moment.  The truth
is there is no heaven for a start.  Everyone is watched or filmed or however
you want to perceive it, no not from just your tv sets from other identical or
parrallel realities.   Each different reality is exactly the same only reversed
or switched.  because we each have a twin one black one white, one good one
bad, one this one that, etc etc.  so, that it is impossible to “cheat”.  Only a
reversal of groundhog day according to your behaviour.  This is why the Orginal
good people are mindless morons, not because they are devils but, because we
have to exist but because of bad “programming” or Natures natural errors,
unfortunately ignorance arose or was created because of the nature of feelings.
 That is why the truth is women are top dogs and men are low dogs and you
cannot have feelings without women and now we can have feelings with man on man
and women on women.  The Catholic Church or God of War is or has now been
anihalated. All of them cannot exist or carry on doing what they do because no
one can escape the truth.  No Cheating.  They will only be evaporated become
invisible if they do not desire life.  This also applies to Aries the ram and
other such oganisations like the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, Social
Services, Royalty etc etc.  It is not because they are wrong as such just
confusion.  Some people think pain is pleasure some people think laughing is
crying this is not mental illness just the parallel universes trying to sort
themselves out.  Unfortunately the “Gods of War” the Catholics are the hardest
to de-programme because of fear.  Be Kind just separate them or put in others.
the same with the police.  It is much better they just come out and put their
hands up because in the beginning was “me” and everyone is a clone of me by the
laws of nature.  and everyone panics or tries to intimidate me because of fear.
 but when you die and realise what happens next that is why you shit yourself.
so. do not mug yourself.  Be kind to me, I am your mother and this is true.

The reason why I was set up or Einstein wrote it this way is because if I am
right in the blink of an eye if all parallel universes are in the same place at
the right time then we can have it all, feelings, no shitting, eating,
drinking, smoking cannabis, just like “star trek”.  food replicators, portals,
just step in and out.  But without my geshe la and the science guys I do not
know how many stars to pop off or how long it takes whether this lifetime or
next.  But have no fear, because everything will be exactly the same until we
get it right.  The longer you delay is only mugging yourself.  there will be no
need for mirrors, or fear either of looking at yourself, we are working on the
illusions of beauty too.  Just infinite pleasure food, star jumping fun
laughter and when it gets boring restoration of history can also arise, back to
the garden of eden, running naked or a planet that is that with eternal
everything.  I know this to be true just how long it takes, so please let me
have my geshe la now and the other guys to work it all out.  It would be nice
for my daughter to ring and say I love you mun and  to have the ok now and
happy faces everywhere knowing that this is good good good good good good good
infinite good because all that is wrong is the mix up of words and confusion.

Love and prayers to you all