From: Lonnie Clay
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 1:13 AM
To: epistemology@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [epistemology 11990] Re: our current system or $

GOD is omnipresent, immanently manifesting as anything and everything as GOD
chooses. Furthermore, GOD's topological tree of manifestation is utterly beyond
understanding by any awareness except GOD's own. GOD is not only stupendously
stupefyingly parallel in GOD's manifestations, but also RECURSIVE, with GOD
extending both up and down the TREE OF TREE OF..., acting upon GOD's
predecessor and subsequent manifestations in a timely manner, so that GOD's
foresight is infused with information from future versions of GOD, and also
that GOD can plumb backwards into the depths of GOD's past iterative
manifestations to obtain an ineffably utterly sharp snapshot in living color of
any of GOD's past experiences, permitting GOD to RETROACTIVELY PREEMPT the
occurrence of any situation which evolved unsatisfactorily according to GOD's
OWN PLANNED DESIGNS...

One might well ask (understanding the above statement) "WHY IN GOD'S NAME?" is
there so much strife turmoil anguish suffering unhappiness conflict etc etc etc
upon MOTHER EARTH's sacred grounds? The answer is simple, and was presented
long ago by William Shakespeare - "Life is but a STAGE..."...

BTW SS - ATTABOY ATTABOY!

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Sunday, May 1, 2011 11:00:31 PM UTC-7, the taoist shaman wrote:
  lonni,  god does not exist in formlessness ?

  Serenity Smiles wrote:
  > GOD is still conceptualised thought only existent in form created from
emptiness

expansion is constantly increasing miraculously due to the huge number of
derivatives of velocity, acceleration, etc in GOD's rate of expansion. GOD has
achieved victory! Religion on the other hand is a fool's game. If there is not
a burst of pleasure at these statements, then I do not know what to say!

> [...]
  >   > it...
  >   > Anyway. nice making your acquaintance, anytime that you want to
  >   > discuss any topic,  I'd be glad to talk with you... I like politics a
  >   > lot myself, and we appear to have the same "leanings"..... let's say
  >   > NOT RIGHT WING.....
  >   > nominal9
  >   >
  >   > On Apr 27, 1:42 am, the taoist shaman <bry...@gmail.com> wrote:
  >   > > damn rigs was off hey lee
  >   > >
  >   > > the taoist shaman wrote:
  >   > > > u seem like ur Not a dumb F , ill take the time to read the links u
  >   > > > previously sent , the people of minds eye r children who love to
  >   > > > hate , i tend to lean to the 2nd intention but realize it hase
  >   > > > limitations , if not u end up w/ people like the kkk . my 2nt
  >   > > > intention is more focused on nature in relation to society and
  >   > > > personal relation as well as philosophy and religion , ---   does
the
  >   > > > name riggs ring a bell for you ?
  >   > >
  >   > > > ~
  >   > >
  >   > > > nominal9 wrote:
  >   > > > > reliying on logic can be dangerous , things are unpridictable ,
  >   > > > > know is delusion , to not know is ignorance / TS
  >   > >
  >   > > > > I agree... Empiricism is at the root of, at least, Realism and
  >   > > > > Nominalism....
  >   > >
  >   > > > > Idealism and Phenomeology tend more toward "logic"... although
there
  >   > > > > really isn't much sense to most of their so-called "logic"...
  >   > >
  >   > > > > W. of Ockham is probably best appreciated by me for FIRST making
"the"
  >   > > > > distinction between  the way the self-conscious mind understands
  >   > > > > "reality" either through  FIRST INTENTION or subsequently through
  >   > > > > SECOND INTENTION
  >   > > > >http://dictionary.die.net/first%20intention
  >   > >
  >   > > > > 5. (Logic) Any mental apprehension of an object.
  >   > >
  >   > > > >    First intention (Logic), a conception of a thing formed by
  >   > > > >       the first or direct application of the mind to the
  >   > > > >       individual object; an idea or image; as, man, stone.
  >   > >
  >   > > > >    Second intention (Logic), a conception generalized from
  >   > > > >       first intuition or apprehension already formed by the
  >   > > > >       mind; an abstract notion; especially, a classified notion,
  >   > > > >       as species, genus, whiteness.
  >   > >
  >   > > > > Anyway... FIRST INTENTION operates on what Ockham calls
"intuition"
  >   > > > > but nowadays is better understood as "Empirical Examination"...
or
> [...]
  >   > > > > > know is delusion , to not know is ignorance
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > nominal9 wrote:
  >   > > > > > > Hi TS... nice to make your acquaintance....I guess you just
don't have
  >   > > > > > > the interest, now.... but if you ever do, I suggest that you
try some
  >   > > > > > > of the "classical" so-called philosophers... instead of
taoist shamans
  >   > > > > > > or metaphysical quasi-religious sorts , like buddhists or
  >   > > > > > > tanscendentalists and such as a way toward understanding
things...
  >   > > > > > > folks like Plato ( beginning Idealism) or Aristotle
(beginning
  >   > > > > > > Realism) or Kant (beginning Phenomenology)  or W.of  Ockham
(beginning
  >   > > > > > > Nominalism) ... then you can go to the ones (other
philosophers)  who
  >   > > > > > > took the original threads and carried them on in different
  >   > > > > > > ways....Anyway, my own very general way of understanding it
is that
  >   > > > > > > there's a basic division in Reality and a thinking being's
  >   > > > > > > understanding of it... a sort of interplay between the
thinking brain
  >   > > > > > > and the outside world it tries to understand (alog with self-
  >   > > > > > > consciously understanding itself, of course)... the
difference is
  >   > > > > > > basically one between the Idea and the Thing... otherwise put
as the
  >   > > > > > > Concept and the Reference...Mind and Matter
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > Idealists think that both the Idea and the Thing are
subjective,
  >   > > > > > > entirely dependent on what the self-conscious brain
ultimately thinks"
  >   > > > > > > they (Concept and Reference) are... SUBJECTIVE
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > Realists think that both the Idea and the Thing are
objective,
  >   > > > > > > entirely dependent on what the Thing forces the
self-conscious brain
  >   > > > > > > to understand about them (Concept and Reference)... OBJECTIVE
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > Nominalists think that there's a split in the way the
self-conscious
  >   > > > > > > brain and the outside reality operate....The self -conscious
brain
  >   > > > > > > operates subjectively as to its own Ideas (or Concept) but
the Thing
  >   > > > > > > is completely separated or foreign from the self-conscious
brain and
  >   > > > > > > the Thing  (or Reference) is itself objectively controlled by
its own
  >   > > > > > > ways and means of being and operation... SUBJECTIVE /
OBJECTIVE
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > Phenomenologists also think that there's a split  in the way
the self-
  >   > > > > > > conscious brain and the outside reality operate... but
  >   > > > > > > Phenomenologists posit that the self-conscious brain operates
  >   > > > > > > objectively and that the self conscious brain contains a
perfect Idea
  >   > > > > > > (or Concept) of what the Template or  "Essence" of all
outside reality
  >   > > > > > > Things should be... the outside reality Things then become
mere
  >   > > > > > > subjective or imperfect manifestations of those perfect
  >   > > > > > > Essences.....OBJECTIVE / SUBJECTIVE
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > Now, my guess is that as a self-described taoist shaman....
you might
  >   > > > > > > tend toward the Phenomenological view of ideas and things....
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > Whereas myself, I am a Nominalist leaning Person when it come
to my
  >   > > > > > > view of ideas and things...
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > Can You see that you and I would tend to think just the
opposite at a
  >   > > > > > > very fundamental level?
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > nominal9
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > On Apr 13, 5:11 pm, the taoist shaman <bry...@gmail.com>
wrote:
  >   > > > > > > > thats way too much reading , and very confusing , im not
familiar w/
  >   > > > > > > > proper terms  , am i a realist or a dreamer i think was the
subject of
  >   > > > > > > > the reading , but i only skimmed it so , ? all dreamers see
themselves
  >   > > > > > > > as realist or the dream would be dead. i am a defeated
dreamer , like
  >   > > > > > > > the living dead u know !
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > > nominal9 wrote:
  >   > > > > > > > > Ever Hear of William of Ockham.... Nominalism... more as
an "empirical
  >   > > > > > > > > way" to think rather that as the opinions that you or
anyone should
  >   > > > > > > > > hold....?
  >   > > > > > > > >http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ockham/
>http://plato.stanford.edu/search/searcher.py?query=Nominalism
  >   > > > > > > > >http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/nominalism-metaphysics/
  >   > > > > > > > >http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/realism/
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > > > Idealism... Realism.... Phenomenology...Nominalism
  >   > >
  >   > > > > > > > > Anyway... there's a lot of them... after a while...
others (and after