Oh you darling darling SS!!! I can just see you in your leather jacket,
tight uniform, smoking a cigarette, your pants bulging so attractively,
outshone only by your massive chest! I can see so many fashion accessaries
that I am overwhelmed, especially by that charm bracelet! Your pockets bulge
with mysterious outlines of which I find most noteworthy the coins, dice,
packs of cards, and OMFGIHA is that a six inch triangular ruler protruding
top down from your side pocket??? Will you offer me a penny for my further
thoughts, due to their worthlessness causing THESE to be not worth TWO
cents???

I await your response with bated breath, having swallowed the bait, getting
hooked in the process, being reeled in by your enchanting lines, up up and
away to your whiplash rod! Oh darling SS, will you catch me with a fishnet,
handle me carefully, and put me in your creel? OMGPFMOM!!!

Lonnie Courtney Clay