Take me to you now darling, oh take me, take me, take me, take me...
As to your devotion, how do you feel about menage-a-twa?

LOLOL maybe a bit spicy even for the crowd here in e(nat log) pi (greek pie)
stem (twist MY stem darling) 'o log(y) naturally logy...

Now that I consider, perhaps you would prefer to answer through my email
lonniecourtneyc...@gmail.com? Spammers are welcome to try my patience...

Finally, back onto topic more or less, I just consulted with GOD, gaining
the response that GOD has effectively trans-warped up into the higher
domains, ramming HER innate characteristics up to 2**2048-1. I lag so far
behind that catching up seems hopeless, so I could use a little bit of
companionship. If the companionship has sufficient drive technology, perhaps
together we can catch HER in HER teasing mating flight...

Lonnie Courtney Clay