Ya,  now there are times when we are all “guilty” purely on the grounds of the
nature of our discriminating minds.  So, in realisation of this fact, how do we
accept or handle the results of a negative discriminating mind??   Emptiness,
I do not believe humiliations, labelling especially, or a negative outlook will
ever be the formula to a beneficial psychological change.  Evolutions arise
through personal real eyes realisation.  So, if you have to humiliate someone
be kind, is best to cut off in isolation, be it just in their own home, with
rations like WWII lol, when they have had enough and are prepared to enter into
discourse or learn empowerment, only then can evolution begin to arise.

Love and Prayers for a better sentient planet without others