Interesting Soc - yet my own senses are dulled by tropical fish
realism - I find my science little informed by philosophy.  I wonder
what topology we try to grasp to free ourselves from constraint to
this planet and the speed of light in statistically empty space.
There is a physics of two kinds of time - a rather Platonic view of us
living in the shadows.