As I said to other inmates of the looney bin before being released today,
the rapture will be (if it should happen) cause for celebration. All of
those believers will get their ultimate S&M fantasy, being permitted to
kneel abjectly before God's throne singing praises forever. The prisoners of
Hell will be released to celebrate upon Earth. Since all of those who
believe that nonsense in Revelations will have been ruptured up out of our
way, the remainder of us, including former denizens of Hell can ignore all
of that Biblical doomsaying and engage in nonstop orgies with the result
that peace will come to Mother Earth at last...

God will laugh and pass the whole sordid affair (of the time since he drove
Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden for being catspaws of Set the
Serpent) as one huge joke, and admit that Set could not have been in Eden to
corrupt God's play doll humans if God had not meant things to occur in
PRECISELY the way events fell out. The whole train of events up to now has
been a practice exercise to see if God's play dolls will ever get properly
animated, to the point where they can hold their own in conversation with
God to relieve God's incredible boredom...

See YouTube for song "Troglodyte" - If they DO get raptured, it'll be time
to DANCE!

If they don't get raptured, somebody might be so offended as to physically
attack me in person, then we'll see if I am a limb of Satan, or
alternatively GOD's right hand handy man (perhaps both) LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL...

Lonnie Courtney Clay