Ya Lonnie lol lol lol, really the blessed soul should have said J.C. will be
here as 666 arising however many 6s there are in this cricket field of a planet
but then that would make him the devil again.

love and prayers

From: Lonnie Clay
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 4:36 AM
To: epistemology@googlegroups.com
Subject: [epistemology 12060] Re: Have I saved some more souls??

As I said to other inmates of the looney bin before being released today, the
rapture will be (if it should happen) cause for celebration. All of those
believers will get their ultimate S&M fantasy, being permitted to kneel
abjectly before God's throne singing praises forever. The prisoners of Hell
will be released to celebrate upon Earth. Since all of those who believe that
nonsense in Revelations will have been ruptured up out of our way, the
remainder of us, including former denizens of Hell can ignore all of that
Biblical doomsaying and engage in nonstop orgies with the result that peace
will come to Mother Earth at last...

God will laugh and pass the whole sordid affair (of the time since he drove
Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden for being catspaws of Set the Serpent)
as one huge joke, and admit that Set could not have been in Eden to corrupt
God's play doll humans if God had not meant things to occur in PRECISELY the
way events fell out. The whole train of events up to now has been a practice
exercise to see if God's play dolls will ever get properly animated, to the
point where they can hold their own in conversation with God to relieve God's
incredible boredom...

See YouTube for song "Troglodyte" - If they DO get raptured, it'll be time to
DANCE!

If they don't get raptured, somebody might be so offended as to physically
attack me in person, then we'll see if I am a limb of Satan, or alternatively
GOD's right hand handy man (perhaps both) LOLOL LOLOL LOLOL...

Lonnie Courtney Clay