Ah... a man "above" getting his hands dirty.....with measly
politics...even the "ethics" (or lack) thereof... a man perched in a
gilded cage... in an ivory tower.... aloof.... elite.... superior and
refined.... wagnerian.... perhaps nazi-esque....

PS... I come here every so often.... to speak to some of the
locals.... don't recall seeing you here before....speaking of taking a
hike....