Hmm, perhaps you are being hasty in your judgement on the value of
entertainment versus technical talk. As mentioned in a previous post, I
recently graduated to "Spirit" status. There was nothing magical about the
threshold number or crossing the boundary itself, but it has yielded a
different tonality to my ability to communicate with others. I have been
aware for *many* years, dating back to adolescence that there is much more
than is admitted going on in casual conversation. Technical and especially
scientific discourse is dry as a bone in comparison to gossip and fiction in
general.

Now that your neurons are alerted to the possibility that I may be subtly
communicating through subtext much more information than is apparent to
 casual view, let us proceed onwards. Leading you down a merry path
decorated with primroses, could we first accept that souls exist? Given
that, could we accept that souls have various levels of ability depending
upon how many times they have previously incarnated? Given that, perhaps
these so called souls are themselves merely facets or subdivided aspects of
an all inclusive "all soul" whimsically name "GOD" in my various writings...

Hastily rappelling down from heights which approach metaphysical discussion,
let us reach a less slippery slope by getting back to casual conversation. I
have found that Theology is a third rail of discussion, often leading to
people putting me into their kill-files on UseNet. This is a willful
disregard of hot topic dissent, most people preferring to avoid such
trollish behavior as slinging mud metaphors at each other. What does this
stuff have to do with neurons?

It could be argued that the internet serves as a central nervous system for
mankind, communicating information between cell persons in a topologically
complex nonlinear heterogenous system. Google search engine and groups
permits data retrieval and exchange between neuronal cells. The neuronal
cells of mankind fire off on the internet as minds communicate with each
other through computers.

Different levels of internal efficiency make persons distinct from each
other in their interactions. People's reputations are based upon such
factors as whether their posts are relevant to the group's discussion focus.
Specific threads within a group have posts which vary in their relevance to
the original poster's leading discussion. It is quite common for the thread
to drift away from the original post's focus into irrelevant subjects.

Within a post, there are different levels of verbosity and intuitive
obviousness, depending upon the context of statements. Since a thousand post
thread is quite large, it is easily understood that a subject is often wrung
dry, in extreme cases there being only the original post, with no responses
whatsoever. One service provided from a cell person author to another is web
references to hypertext pages found outside of discussion groups, which
would not normally be encountered by the reader.

Yesterday I composed a page upon my Google site as the third in a series of
jokes which are plainly labeled "Blarney" Before opening the link, let me
warn you that you may find the material offensive, so if you are sensitive
rather than thick skinned, the perhaps you should not click upon the link at
:
https://sites.google.com/site/lonniecourtneyclay/home/blarney-part-3---beginning

Lonnie Courtney Clay