Hydrogen is probably a bit different in space than where 'gravity' has
space relatively curved (where we live).  This may even challenge e =
mc2 and may be part of the bio-quantum life equation.  God knows if
there is a god wielding the equations better than wed understand them.
We seem to have achieved a reversal of the Boltzmann distribution and
thus negative Kelvin (yet at a higher temperature than absolute zero
or minus 273 Celsius) giving us a gas with negative pressure and
possibilities of understanding dark matter.  I remember a passing
comment from Socratus on helium maybe having something to tell us
because it gets so cold.
I think we need to go further than the bio-quantum and into plant and
animal behaviour in understanding what we are - and probably being
more successful in changing this.  Dark matter and energy seem
necessary for the conditions of our bio-quantum even though we don't
directly experience them and yet corporatism killing 24,000 people
yesterday is to be regarded as insignificant and perversely necessary
to neo-liberal economics and finance (let alone wuckfit overbreeding
etc. carbon-footprinting the planet to a time when we are just a
fossil record in the mind of our successor species)!