I will try to understand situation from today  fashion physical point
of view.
=.
Let us say that Plato's world of ideas is a dark mass
( because nobody knows that their are).

And Leibniz monadas and Kant's things-in- themselves are
quantum particles ( because nobody knows their physical parameters).

We can suppose that the dark mass (the world of ideas)
is consist of quantum particles (monads / things-in-themselves).

And then all these monadas / quantum particles were pressed
 together in . . . .  a 'singular point '   . . .  by some power.
But after some time they felt  themselves uncomfortable and
 . . . .  separated as a 'big bang'.

In this way we can understand the connection between physics and
philosophy of idealism  and the  existence ( from today point of
view)  .

If somebody didn't understand me I can explain the modern physical
 point of view  on existence in the other words.

You was born because your mother was pregnant,
and your mother was born because you was pregnant.
==
socratus