Hello stephenk..... you can be contrarian... I don't object.... you can
speak your mind in any way, it's your (everyone's) right that I never
contest.... besides, you seem to be a "good" person, too.....
I guess, in one sense, it gets to be a matter of semantics or
definition.... "entrepreneur".... as distinguished from, say...maybe....
venture capitalist....I don't mind the actual "creator" of something,
object (product) or business (service), etc...but those that just "game"
the system.... they are just parasites that often wind up killing the
host.... I opine...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrepreneur

http://anthillonline.com/the-entrepreneur-vs-venture-capitalist-2/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investor