Lonnie Clay.... I see your latest post....I think I get the message, you
are asking me to study your view more, I gather....That's a lot of
material.... I'll try (at least some of it)..... But I think that you and I
are focusing on different "things"... you seem to fault the "government"
for taxation and budget surpluses.... but I tend to fault the private
economy, myself.... Can you, on the other hand, consider my side of it (the
argument) in return?... After all.... it was the Wall Street banking and
financial  "private" sectors that put us all in the current post 2008
collapse mess..... what do you say?