https://sites.google.com/site/lonniecourtneyclay/home/tc5526ataoldotcom
While I was making those posts, I spent lots of time online, and laughed a
lot. My sister said I was crazy, and called the police on me three times. I
decided to play along so that I could get a disability pension after seven
years of unemployment, among other good reasons. That was a *really* big
mistake. From time to time I DO go temporarily insane from sleep
deprivation, or other causes less well understood by me. I've pointed out
to the VA shrinks that a better diagnosis than "paranoid schizophrenic"
would be "incorrigible pathological liar". That had no effect. The problem
I have is behavioral, not biological. I justify my behavior by pointing out
that I never did anything of the sort and was a more or less model citizen
until I was provoked repeatedly by job losses. I'm even more annoyed now
than in 1997.

Lonnie Courtney Clay