  From:       Peter Kriens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  To:         BJ Hargrave/Austin/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Date:       01/21/2008 02:27 AM

  Subject:    Re: [equinox-dev] OBR

This is not really true. The OSGi filter and the OBR filter are not
required to be the same. RFC 112 specifically allows the > and < (as well
as some other operators).

Kind regards,

Peter Kriens

On 20 jan 2008, at 15:51, BJ Hargrave wrote:

      This may be a problem in the tool (from OSGi) which generates the
      xml. OSGi recently decide to add < and > to the set of filter
      operators. But this is not in the 4.1 spec. It will be in a future
      spec. So the tool which generates the xml should not use the new
      operators.

      BJ Hargrave
      Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Office: +1 386 848 1781 Mobile: +1 386 848 3788