----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


At 01:28 PM 4/21/2004, Georgia Trehey wrote:
>I hope that you will keep a daily journal (in addition
>to your log book) in which you record your activites,
>thoughts, impressions. Upon your completion of the
>trip, I hope that you will write up a complete story.

When Lynn Nelsen and his grandson Joel flew N99387 around the country
in 2000, taking the loooooonng way to the College Park Nationals, he gave
us nearly daily updates right here on the list. Truly entertaining and
quite a
vicarious adventure, for those of us who were 'along for the virtual
ride.'

Indeed, I think the stories are probably on the Ercoupe web site in the
email archives, and it would probably be worth reading.

A documentary history of a journey by a master cross-country aviator
and master mechanic.

Of course, I'm prejudiced: I now have the honor of having N99387 in my
own hangar, as my winged steed.

Greg

==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to