From: "fraserl...@rogers.com" <fraserl...@rogers.com>
To: ercoupe-flyin@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 5:38:42 PM
Subject: [ercoupe-flyin] Best of show

We flew C-FTSS up to the 'Gathering of the Classics' fly-in at Edenvale
Airport,Ontario this Saturday and came away with Best Of Show for nosewheel
a/c,
so we are more than pleased. Those extra evenings hours spent polishing this
last week paid off. There were about 250 planes of various vintage in
attendance, including 2 other Ercoupes and a couple of warbirds. TSS is
technically an Aerocoupe flying in the amateur built category since last fall,
but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........4 years and a bunch
of
money in the re-build we are a couple of happy fliers.
John H
C-FTSS
Ontario.