From: "Anne and John" <fraserl...@rogers.com>
To: <ercoupe-flyin@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ercoupe-flyin] Best of show [1 Attachment]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:26:10 -0400

Finally have a photo downloaded. we were suprised to win, there were some other
really fine aircraft there, I guess it was our day to shine, no pun intended.
John H.C-FTSS. ----- Original Message -----From: John CraparoTo:
ercoupe-fl...@yahoogroups.comsent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 8:49 PMSubject: Re:
[ercoupe-flyin] Best of show  Congratulations...

Any pictures?

John

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 5:38 PM, fraserl...@rogers.com <fraserl...@rogers.com>