We speak english in Florida
Larry Mayes

In a message dated 8/20/2010 4:15:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
c.d.gu...@comcast.net writes:

In this part  of the country (PA), we never associate sandy beaches with
Texas...only  cowboys and JR.
:-).  I must say, though, I like the politics of Texas...way too  liberal
up here.

I'll have to "google earth" that part of the country.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald"  <dongen...@rgv.rr.com>
To: ercoupe-flyin@yahoogroups.com
Sent:  Friday, August 20, 2010 3:38:55 PM
Subject: [ercoupe-flyin] Re: florida  retirement?

You are describing the lower Rio Grande Valley of  Texas, why Florida?

--- In ercoupe-flyin@yahoogroups.com, c.d.gu...@...  wrote:

> Friends,
>
> We playing  with the idea of moving to Florida for retirement, within a
60 minute drive to  the Gulf side.  Of course, a nice grass airstrip in the
 vicinity would be nice too. We don't know all the pros and cons of  such
a move, but let's start with a hangared home for the Ercoupe first and a
house budget of $150,000.

> Any information would be  greatly appreciated.
>
> Darick and  Donna

Yahoo!  Groups Links