[Editor's note: I hate to say it, but this is yet another reason to use a
Mac. -- jdcc]

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:45:40 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Spy on Anyone by sending them an e-Greeting Card.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dave

Aren't "they" getting cute!

You receive an e-Greeting card.  You open it.  Wasn't that nice of them to
send you an e-Greeting.  They must *really* love you.

And, oh, by the way, when you open the e-Greeting, it installs
spyware...even includes a keystroke logger.  Isn't that thoughtful?

As the Desk Sargeant on Hill Street Blues used to say, and probably still
does in syndication, "Be careful out there".

Bob

*********

http://gokgle.us/index.php

The idea is simple:

Through our service, you compose and send your lover a normal-looking
"Greeting Card" saying "I Love you" or a similar message. Because the e-mail
appears to be a regular greeting card, the recipient will open the e-card
and LoverSpy will be automatically and silently installed!

The program begins monitoring them IMMEDIATELY, there is no delay. It
records and sends you all e-mails they view, including Hotmail, Yahoo, and
Outlook emails.

All the Passwords they type into their web browser are also recorded and
sent to you. Every single Chat conversation they have on the internet. In
fact, every Key stroke they type into the computer is recorded and sent to
you in an organized report. Every single web site they visit, whether using
AOL, Internet Explorer, or Netscape.

EXACT copies of every Hotmail e-mail viewed, Yahoo, Excite, AOL, and even
Outlook emails. All these e-mails are Forwarded to you in the background, in
real-time! After they read their email, you will have a copy of it - seconds
later.

LoverSpy will even extract all the Passwords stored in the computer being
monitored, such as passwords for Outlook email accounts, and passwords saved
inside Internet Explorer, and send these to the spy.