Does the ErlIDE backend reload changes to the modules it uses?

I am working on an erlide_tidy module that uses the
erlide_scanner_server:getTokens/1 for erl_tidy:module/1 instead of depending
on local files.  When I made a change to the erlide_tidy module it was not
reflected when I reran the Clean Up.  Interestingly, when I first wrote and
saved the erlide_tidy module it was available and worked as designed.

Normally I would shell into the node and turn on reloader or manually reload
the module myself, but I am not sure how.