Hi,

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 15:23, Piotr Dorobisz
<piotr.dorob...@erlang-solutions.com> wrote:
> I've just found that I have this problem too. A simple workaround is to run
> tracing again. After you stop it results should appear. I'll try to find
> where's the problem and to fix it.

Yes, it works like that.

It looks good for a starter, I think. We'll see if the UI is working
when all the options are included - maybe a "simple" view with an
"advanced..." button will be required.

Oh, and a code style issue: please don't use @Override when
implementing an interface, that is for when subclassing. It is a
little confusing.

regards,
Vlad