Hi!

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:16, Piotr Dorobisz
<piotr.dorob...@erlang-solutions.com> wrote:
> I changed repository I'm working with. Now I'm using company's account so my
> source code will be here: git://github.com/esl/erlide.git ("tracing" branch).
> I've created eclipse update site here: http://esl.github.com/erlide/site/
> (just add to eclipse's software sites, it should work with nightly build
> unless there were changes that affects my plugin:). Currently it contains
> first version of plugin for tracing (in repository it's tagged "0.1.0").
> However, "tracing" branch contains plugin with more features so I think it's
> better to take look at it. Please let me now how do you find it, any
> suggestions etc. I would really appreciate any feedback ;)

Cool, I'll check it out when the time will permit!

> Btw, I'd like to ask what's going on with org.erlide.testing and
> org.erlide.ui.tests projects? I'm getting errors that some bundles are
> missing (log4j, swtbot). I merged with "next" branch but they aren't there.

You can safely ignore (i.e. delete from the workspace) the test
projects: core.tests, jinterface.tests, kernel.tests, testing,
testing.libs, ui.tests. They contain the erlide test suite and only
interesting if you want to run those or add more tests.

log4j is now in testing.libs, but swtbot is a plugin that has to be
installed in your workspace.

best regards,
Vlad