Hi,
I wanted to create my own update site with tracing feature but I had some
problems with it.
I created feature project in which I specified my plugins. Then I created
another project (update site project) where I specified this feature in
site.xml. After clicking "Build" eclipse starts preparing update site content
but I shortly get following message:
A cycle was detected when generating the classpath
org.ttb.integration_1.0.0.201009081721,
org.ttb.integration.erlang_1.0.0.201009081721,
org.erlide.core_0.8.4.201009081721, org.erlide.jinterface_0.8.4.201009081721,
org.erlide.testing_0.5.4.qualifier, org.erlide.core_0.8.4.201009081721.

I tried removing some plugins from dependencies and finally found that eclipse
thinks that there is cycle dependency between org.erlide.jinterface and
org.erlide.core. I don't know how it is possible. I used "Dependency Analysis"
tool for org.erlide.core and "Look for cycles in dependency graph" showed that
everything was ok. When I listed dependent plugin and features I saw
org.erlide.jinterface on list.
Then I did the same with org.erlide.jinterface: there were no alerts about
cycles but org.erlide.core was on list of dependent plugins. I think that's why
eclipse complains about cycle in classpath. But how did he found this
dependency?

Am I doing something wrong? How can I create an update site?
Btw, have you looked at my plugin? Do you have any suggestions? I've recently
added help to eclipse's help system explaining how it works.

regards,
Piotrek