Hi
        I have used erlide for a while and I found the syntax highlighting of
erlang editor didn't work correctly with chinese characters since a early
release.
        I plan to resolve this problem by myself, but I am a total newbie of
eclipse plugin development. I have read some books about eclipse but it is
still far from enough to understand the structure of erlide.
        I am wondering if anyone could give me a hint where is the start point
to fix the bug and how to build and test erlide from source code.
        And is there any tutorial could help me understand how to design and
develop an eclipse plugin like erlide, since I want to contribute some features
to erlide later?
        Appreciate your help, thank you.