The value typically quoted is 20 lbm/in^2/minute.  Lower values
are likely better, but increase engine size.  Unless Ben is with
a university or government, he is very unlikely to find any 85%
peroxide - I *strongly* urge him not to attempt concentrating it
from lower concentrations, like 35% or 50%.  Doing it wrong can
result in an explosion.

Dan