Perhaps a paint shaker on a merry go round? I'm sure you could recoup the
costs by charging thrill seekers  for rides ;-)
    All seriousness aside though, do you have to shake the whole machine? I
certainly would want to check out all relays for false triggering. I'd give the
circuitry a work out too. If you could go fro 90% to 94% by testing individual
parts, would this be realistic?

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... [EMAIL PROTECTED] .......