On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:03:57 -0400 (EDT), Henry Spencer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>That's the LLNL piston-pump work (Astrid was their flight-test rocket).
>Whether XCOR's pump design is actually derived from the LLNL work, or just
>similar in general principle, is not obvious.

And it's going to stay that way.  Sorry.  :-)

-R

-- "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to
the Internet, we know this is not true." -- Robert Wilensky, UC Berkeley