I had brought this up on list a year or more ago. ERPS is set on pressure feed and I got little encouragement on list.
Not having access to H2O2 I had decided to develop the pump using steam. I got a low pressure boiler started. I used a oil burner from an old home heating furnace mounted in a frame and was playing with an old freon bottle boiler making steam. Other projects took presidence and the boiler now waits in my garage.
I think using steam gets you going in the right direction and you can worry less about chemical compatibility until you get your mechanical design running well. The gas generator can be developed separately reducing (sharing) the complexity by distributing it. Also there are OTS steam turbine components to acquire or copy. Steam gear is not as ubiquitous as auto technology, but it might be more suited to the purpose you intend.
Don't tie down the safety valve!

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........