Minutes of ERPS General Meeting #301

The President called the meeting to order at 8:38 PM. Members present were
Rick Eversole, Gerry Nordley, Julie Porter, Adrian Tymes, and Chris Winter.

Reports and discussion on agenda items were as follows:

DOCUMENTATION
-------------
Chris Winter

        Chris sent out 20 e-mails about the Conan arm to various university
ocean
engineering departments, a few companies involved in that work, and Robert
Ballard's institute. No replies received to date.

INFOTECH
--------
Sean Lynch

        Gerry requested addition to the ERPS Test list. This will be done.

LIAISONS
--------
Michael Wallis

        Gerry will coordinate with Michael on a panel at Baycon, held over
Memorial Day weekend.

PUBLIC AFFAIRS
--------------
Michael Wallis

        Nothing to report

TREASURER
---------
Rick Eversole

        We are short of money.

        We continue to operate without a budget for the remainder of fiscal
year
2004.

CHIEF SCIENTIST
---------------
Kevin Bollinger

        Nothing to report

FLIGHT CONTROLS
---------------
Dave Masten

        See Gizmocopter

PROPELLANTS/SPARGER/FF
----------------------
Pierce Nichols

        Nothing to report

REGULATORY
AFFAIRS
-------
Dave Weinshenker

        Nothing to report

SAFETY
------
Dave Masten

        Safety is AOK.

TESTING
-------
Dave Masten

        Nothing to report

**** PROJECTS

Composites
----------
Kevin Bollinger

        Nothing to report

Gizmocopter
-----------
Sean Lynch

        Nothing to report

KISS
----
Dan Solvin

        Nothing to report

POGO
----
Dave Masten

        Nothing to report

SMARTFLIGHT
-----------
Dave Weinshenker

        Nothing to report

Spike
-----
Sean Lynch

        Nothing to report

NEW BUSINESS
============

        Meeting attendance has been declining for some time. Likely causes are
members' other committments and other interests. The quality of service at
Denny's is also a factor. After some discussion, it was resolved to meet
once per month, on the first Monday, at our facility in Santa Clara (493
Sapena Court, #23). Meetings will convene at 8 PM and should last about 15
minutes, after which collaborative work projects can begin.

Meeting #301 adjourned at 8:58 PM. The next meeting will take place at 8 PM
on 4 April at our facility in Santa Clara. Watch the list for driving
directions.

Respectfully submitted,

Chris Winter
Secretary, ERPS

+++ PLEASE ADVISE THE SECRETARY OF ANY ADDITIONS OR CORRECTIONS TO THESE
MINUTES +++