On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Brendan Eich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 2008, at 7:48 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> Anybody care to mark up what they would like to see the following
>> look like?
>>
>>    http://intertwingly.net/stories/2008/09/12/estest.html
>
> Shipt it!

:-)

> (Not in ES3.1, certainly in Firefox 3.1 if we can... :-)

We need to discuss the former further next week.  *Some* support for
decimal was always in the plan for 3.1 (ever since I have been
involved at least) and I've been working tirelessly to refine what
that support is.

In Redmond, we should be in a position to determine what the remaining
work items are for any of the features that anybody has ever proposed
for ES3.1.

> /be

- Sam Ruby