I updated the alternative proposal.  I simplified the implementation
by using opaque nodes for substitutions which reduces the size of the
normative parts substantially and requires that fewer moving parts
function correctly in order for the security properties to be
maintained.  This simplification makes the inlinable-AST contact
between quasi function and interpreter trivial.

I also added some non-normative discussion of security goals in an
overview section that is split into defensive and offensive code
discussions.

And I tried to clear up the conditions under which an interpreter can
inline ASTs.