Bradley, the proposal is to define the iteration order for Object only, not all
objects (eg Array).

Also, if you were choosing between:

1. The strawman: preserve insertion order for non-index properties only, on
both Object and Array

2. My proposal: preserve insertion order for all properties on Object only,
leave other objects undefined

Then what would you choose?  Because there seems to be existing momentum to
define an order of iteration, so it may be that what you seem to prefer (leave
it totally undefined) is not a possibility.