2011/3/26 Wes Garland <w...@page.ca>:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 2:33 AM, Brendan Eich <bren...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 25, 2011, at 8:45 PM, David Foley wrote:
>>
>> > My response was simply this : assuming normative scope in conversational
>> > tone, that I would welcome is a venue where
>>
>> end users (engineers and architects as well as scripters) could contribute
>> to the developer experience of using JavaScript
>
> I was going to suggest comp.lang.javascript, but I just had a look and it
> seems to have been taken over by DOM questions and spam.  David, why don't
> you start an "ES Tech" group or something, and ban questions which aren't
> related to JS? (Copy your charter from comp.lang.c, maybe).  Announce it
> here, and I will subscribe. Probably even participate.

I'd be happy to participate too.

If the goal is to, as Kevin suggested, provide an early vetting
service of ideas as to how the language *should be* by people who know
have a detailed knowledge of how the language *is*, would a ticket
system be more appropriate/additionally useful?  A ticket system might
use scarce attention better since it is 1:1, not 1:n.