Evidence is good, but that's not exactly scientific. In particular, I'd wager
there's a material difference in this phenomenon between a language in which
*all* functions implicitly return and one in which this is only the case for a
specific convenience form.

That said, we could also consider a variant that forces the function to return
undefined. (For a semi-concrete example, the 'void' keyword might fit in the
surface syntax somewhere.)

Dave