Here: <http://jorgechamorro.com/blocks.html>

> Anyway, my 2 cents.  Thanks!

{|| ... } for shorter *function* syntax is my favorite too. +1(e9)

Also, if any { block } could be a lambda, perhaps we won't need that (nor any
new) syntax for block-lambdas.

Also, I'd prefer to know/see clearly when a function is being call()ed, so I'm
not very fond of paren-free calls: foo(bar) is clearly an invocation, unlike
foo bar, and readability is more important than saving a few keystrokes.

The C language is still (and -ISTM- will be for a long time) important, so
-IMO- every little bit of JS's C-like syntax is a plus: less to learn: an old,
popular, widely used, well-known, and familiar syntax.

JS -unlike other languages- is important enough that it does not need to follow
these (dubious) trendy fashions to become popular. Nor to survive.

Proper punctuation aids comprehension and we're programming, not writing quick
SMSs.
--
Jorge.