+1. Where the spec is already almost pseudo-code, its readability would improve
if it was, in fact, pseudo-code. But would an extra interpreter be needed or
couldn’t one just implement the ES-262 constructs (execution contexts etc.) in
an existing language (Python, Rust, Scheme, Smalltalk, etc.)? Might make the
algorithm testing harder, though.

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
a...@rauschma.de