I was talking with Nebojša about the Object.system.load interface for

Brendan's email suggested something like this:

Object.system.load = function(name, callback) {
  if (name === '@g11n') {
    callback(v8Locale);
  }
};

That would make something like this the minimum code needed to use the module:

var g11n;
Object.system.load("@g11n", function (g11n_module) {
   g11n = g11n_module;
});

What if we define load to be something like the following?

Object.system.load = function(name, callback) {
  if (name === '@g11n') {
    if (callback) {
      callback(v8Locale);
    } else {
      return v8Locale;
};

That way, a user who can afford the delay, or know that this is
immediate in Chrome, can simply do:

var g11n = Object.system.load("@g11n");

While the users who want the callback, can call it using the proper method.

Roozbeh