We intend to have a synchronous API for accessing the built-in modules (those
beginning with "@" in their URL), as well as a synchronous way to access
modules that have already been loaded. This went by briefly in July:

    https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2011-July/015929.html

I'm behind in work on fleshing out the API. I'll get back on this ASAP and
update the list.

Dave