you could have showed just arguments ... you don't even need the __proto__
as Array.prototype to use forEach over ArrayLike objects but you got the
point, it's not about indexes, its' about objects.

For Dmitry, these are truly simple things to add to current status, and
even if classes will be the coolest thing ever I strongly doubt Objects as
we know will disappear.

If these will stay, then we'll need a native want to iterate regardless
what will be for classes, you know what I mean?

Thanks in both cases for your feedbacks.

br,
    andrea