that would not solve much 'cause you can bind a function to a single object
and no more.

My proposal is object related so that eventually, even if you forget to
explicitly drop already bound callbacks, those stacks should be GCed
automagically and memory speaking it should be safe.

@Jake I find that a bit too much universal approach, I mean ... it does not
real scale and it may be redundant in many cases, as example when you
simply have the right context in a function and you call other via this
where the bound one would not be necessary.

Object.prototype.bindAll could be, in any case, a nice addiction, except we
need proxies for runtime added/borrowed methods when/if necessary otherwise
the risk is double bound without reasons and at that time the problem about
listeners would still be there.

regards