-----Pôvodná správa----- From: Brendan Eich
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 8:56 PM
To: Grant Husbands
Cc: es-discuss@mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Block Lambdas: break and continue

block-Other ideas?

/be
===

I sent an expression-less continue and break elaboration today. at 11:something CET.
I would like to hear what is wrong with that, if something.

It also seems to me, after some more thoughts, that block-lambdas with strict TCP and break/continue are mutually exclusive and you must select one of them (if TCP is primary goal, break and continue must work the same independently of whether block-lambda is present or not - it is what TCP is about, so even the idea of lambda-block-specific break/continue is breaking TCP). So what are we really looking for?

Herby