Off-topic: What is the recommended style for naming modules? Capitalized and
camel-cased? It’s nothing I couldn’t get used to, but it seems like the naming
precedent would be JavaScript packages. Or is Reflect capitalized, because it
is a built-in module?

I love how this module is a new home for many Object.* methods. Also looking
forward to @math etc.:
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:modules_standard

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer